Search This Blog

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Triond Race to 100

I am so happy with how my Triond articles are performing. My months of hard work are now giving me fruitful results. I am able to earn monthly revenue from my posts even if I have written them many months ago. One of my articles alone has earned me almost $5 this month and take note, it earns revenue monthly. How much more if I have thousands of similar articles, how much would that make me earn monthly? The key here is hard work and time. The more you write, the more money you will earn. I hope I could earn more and I believe this a good way to earn passive monthly income. I have a goal now to reach 100 articles in Triond and I'm trying to work double time in writing interesting and informative articles. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

workingpinoys said...

Congratulations! I hope you'll make it big with Triond. You are correct, paid to post sites like Triond are very good source of passive income.

I am experiencing the same thing with my Bukisa account. Slowly, my earnings are catching up. I hope this will give me residual income in the years to come. I have an account with Triond too but never had the chance to write an article for them.

Thank you for this inspiring message. I'll try to be more active with Triond.

By the way, Bukisa is also good. If you don't have any account with them yet, you can use my referral link to join them:

http://www.bukisa.com/join/9435

See ya!
I hope you can drop by my blog, too.
workinpinoys.blogspot.com