Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's Been A Busy Week


As you may notice, it's been a few days since I've posted to this blog. I've been busy for the past few days and I apologize to those who've been visiting this blog without no new posts. Life just makes us busy sometimes and we find it hard to do two things at the same time. This is the reason why I'm trying to earn a passive monthly income in order to have my own time and be free to do whatever I want to do. Is this possible ? I can say yes. I know some people who have been successful and are now working at home full time and I just wish I'm like them already. I dream of some day that I won't miss important family events anymore, be able to have my vacation without worrying if I will be allowed to make a leave of absence, not being required to wake up early and rush to work so I won't be late. These are just some of the reasons. I love my work though. I love everybody at work, they are like family to me. However, I know that my dream of being able to work at home full time is not impossible. I just have to be patient and have work harder. Someday, I will be posting to this blog more often as by then, I will already be working at home.

No comments: