Search This Blog

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My Monthly Moneymakers

Majority of the bloggers online want to earn money from their blogs. In the recent time, people want to earn extra money online or offline as the prices of all our basic needs have gone up. Most of the time, the money we earn monthly is just not enough anymore to cover all the expenses. When I learned that we could earn money online through blogging, I searched a lot about the topic. Tried to learn from the blogs of the professionals and tried to earn money myself and follow their tips. I can say I'm already 40% successful as I started earning a little money already. I can say though that I still have a long way to go. The internet has so much information and every day is a challenge for me to learn and apply all of what I know to make my journey successful. I made this blog so I could share my experiences and maybe someone needs a little help in their journey to making money online out there. Yes, it is never easy but I can say that it's worth it.

I have made a listing of the sites where I earn a few bucks to a few hundreds online. Sometimes I just can't remember all of them so I made this list of all the sites. This list may become longer as I go through my journey. Feel free to check out the sites and maybe you too can find them useful and inspire you to start your own.


Get Paid To Blog

SponsoredReviews
Blogsvertise
Linkworth
Loudlaunch
BuyBlogReviews
BlogtoProfit

Text Link Ads
Kontera
Infolinks

Blogging Communities
Hubpages
YouSayToo
Xomba
Triond
Bukisa
Squidoo

Get Paid To Post Forum/Community
Digital Point
BRL Webmaster
Cash Talk
My Lot

Revenue Sharing Social Networks
MyPage5
MyViewin

Revenue Sharing Social Bookmarking Sites
Xomba
Blogsvine
SheToldMe

Google Adsense

No comments: