Search This Blog

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Loudlaunch Paid Me On Time As Promised

I didn't expect this. I was paid by Loudlaunch $28.66 last March 4 for the work I've done on February 19 and 20. My PR 3 blog was approved by February 18 and I was immediately given an assignment. I did it immediately as once you reserve the task, you are only given three (3) hours to complete it. The second day, I got another assignment and I was more than willing to finish the job on time. Now, I know the secret. Your blog has to have a higher PR and higher traffic in order to get more assignments from them. They don't have that much advertisers compared to SponsoredReviews and Blogsvertise but they have higher rate on some assignments. My recent assignment was at $6.50. You also have to log-in from time to time as I noticed that on most assignments, they don't send a notification. I've learned about these assignments not from their email notification but because I logged-on and saw them. I hope I could get more assignments from them. Crossing my fingers!

No comments: