Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Just Claimed my Second Adsense Payment Today


Image Source

I'm so happy today because I just received my second adsense payment this afternoon. I went to the nearest Western Union center at past 2pm to claim my money. I received $128.55 and with the current exchange rate, that is equal to P6,135.61. It took me three (3) months to reach this amount. My first earnings I got last November. Not bad for a passive income. How I wish I could earn that amount monthly. Trying to work harder now. This payment really inspired me to work double time. Good luck to all other bloggers out there. I know it's not easy to earn money online but once the money starts coming, there is no stopping anymore.



1 comment:

Jared said...

Wow, I didn't know that making money online was so easy to do! I have an insurance agency and we are trying to get the online marketing going. Do you have any tips?

Colorado Insurance.