Search This Blog

Saturday, March 7, 2009

How to Earn Money Online at DNeero


I always hear about people making money online with DNeero. I always told myself that I will join but due to my very busy schedule at work (my day job), blogging on my other blogs, paid reviews and getting traffic to this blog, I always put this plan on hold until last night while blog walking when I've read something about how we can earn money through it.

I asked tha same question I always ask myself, "Why don't I give it a try?, "If they can do it, why can't I? I really want to earn enough money online so I could work at home fulltime. The past months have been so busy months for me. If only I could work 24 hours in a day, I would. However, earning money online doesn't happen overnight. Earning big money is possible but we also need months and a lot of work in these months before we could earn our target income. The good thing is, once our blog is online, gained enough backlinks from other sites, has reached a certain level of traffic and have maintained a regular income monthly, then we can already slow down and continue reaping the rewards of our hard work. We just need to post at least 3 articles a week to make it active.

Going back to DNeero, so I joined. At first, I couldn't figure out how they do it. Then I was told to add my Twitter username to "My Account" and follow them on Twitter. I did what I was told. Then at Twitter, saw some questions but I didn't know what to do with it yet. The instructions said I have to reply to the question to earn from $0.05 to $0.50 and so I did answered a few. I was told to wait as my answers where still "Pending Review". When I logged-on again this morning, I saw a "Claim Award" button and clicked it. The few cents where then reflected to my account balance. As easy as that! Well, a few cents is not that much but they have a lot
of questions. If I answer as much as I can, the cents will turn into dollars. Simple math computation!

Well, still trying to figure out how to earn more from their service. Will keep you posted for more! Thanks for dopping buy. :-)

No comments: