Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Are Link Exchanges Good or Bad ?

When I was new to blogging, I thought the only way to get traffic is by link exchanges with other blogs. Funny me. I really didn't have any idea about blogging, SEO optimization, commenting on blogs, blog directories, forum posting, etc. I really had zero idea. It was months after when I've read an article about "earning money online" and how it could be possible to have a passive income by article writing and blogging.

The question is, "are link exchanges good or bad" ? From my own opinion, I think it is good if you are link exchanging with a blog that has a high pagerank and many daily visitors. The visitors of the site would eventually find your link, maybe about 10-25 percent of them. Blogs which are inactive and don't have enough traffic would really not be as advantageous. While reading some Orble blogs today, I found this post about the pros and cons of link exchanging. The link is listed below and it's up to you to decide.

Are Link Exchanges Good or Bad ? Read More ...


No comments: