Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ABS-CBN's "Tayong Dalawa"


Image Source

I usually watch soap opera's when I can but with my busy schedule these days plus blogging, it has been hard for me to watch almost every night. ABS-CBN has a new soap entitled "Tayong Dalawa". Tayong Dalawa is starred by Kim Chiu, Gerald Anderson, Jake Cuenca, Helen Gamboa, Agot Isidro, Cherrie Pie Picache, Mylene Dizon, and other top billed actors and actresses in the Philippine movie industry.

I wasn't able to watch the first airing as I usually get home at 9:00pm. For those of you who can't watch the soap every night, I will be posting here some episodes. I can't promise though that I can post all but I'll do my best. Depending also if someone will upload it in youtube. Below are trailers and music video of the soap opera, "Tayong Dalawa".




"Tayong Dalawa" Trailer



"Tayong Dalawa" Power Cast



"Tayong Dalawa" Music Video

Credits: ABS-CBN.com

No comments: