Search This Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2009

12 Revenue Sharing Sites Where You Can Earn Money Online



Image Source

I have been blogging for two years already (though I can say I've only been active for six months only), and with this length of time, I learned which sites do pay us for writing or blogging for them and which sites don't. One thing that we have to apply to is google adsense as most of these sites do require your publisher ID to be submitted. There are more than a hundred revenue sharing sites online and I tried to review twelve (12) of them to start with. In the next few days, I plan to add more of these sites to guide me also to help those looking for sites where they could earn extra money online. This article, I posted to one of my lenses at Squidoo and I would like to share it with you. In order to read the full article, please click on the link below.

Read Full Article Here.




No comments: