Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Inspirational Quotes, Friendship Notes, Love Notes, Jokes and More

I woke up early today. Checked my emails immediately, checked my adsense earnings to inspire me and then started to read some inspirational messages. As I was reading along, an idea came into my mind. I know that people needs some inspiration once in a while. A very catchy words about hard work and perseverance would inspire us to work harder to realize our dreams. A very inspirational story about someone who became successful from a life of poverty inspires us and gives us hope that there will come a time that we will finally live a better and debt-free life, these things inspire us.

So, I decided that from now on, Daily Mezze will includes inspirational messages and stories that would uplift our spirits. I may also post a few jokes, love notes and other text messages for your to use from time to time so keep on checking the site for updates. Here are a few inspirational messages to inspire you today . . .


"Aim High and Hit The Mark."

"Success is 1% inspiration and 99% hard work."

"True beauty cannot be seen or touched, but it can be felt by the heart."

"Let every man mind his own business and leave others to theirs."

"Life may be tough at times. Most of the time we encounter a lot of problems and it seems that quitting is the best solution. However, these trials in our life are only God's way to teach us the real lessons in life. These trials will make us stronger and better persons. So, keep on fighting life. Later on, you would be able to say, I did! I passed life tests and... I did it with flying colors! :-)

Good day everyone! Oh, I love Sundays! :-)

No comments: