Search This Blog

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Great Blogspot Templates from Novo Blogger


I'm always on the lookout for great template designs online. One of the factors to a blog's success are attractive, colorful and well-designed templates. While I was browsing through blogs, I came upon Templates Novo Blogger. Their blogspot template designs are great and I really like them. Thought, I'd better share it to the readers of this blog. You might be interested too. Haha No, this is not a paid post. I just want to share to all of you a great find online. Samples of the designs can be found below.

Template Pet Shop



Template Isabela


You can see more of their free templates HERE.

1 comment:

Felix Albutra - SighNetDollars said...

Hi,

I like your blog. I wish we could be friends that visits our blogs. If you don't mine, you can also visit my blog.

Thank you and good luck to all your blogging efforts.

Sincerely,
Felix Albutra - SighNetDollars